Saturday, September 8, 2012
Fall flowers
I love fall flowers! This is why I watered & watered this summer:) I've heard that flowers are good for the soul, I think that's right!
G'pa just called and they are heading back from Canada and are around Duluth, MN but they do stop once in a while. It sounded like they had good fishing but we didn't talk about that for now, I'll find out about all that when he gets home.
I had a good week, didn't get much work done but was busy enough:) I went to Des Moines with Andy & Marcella two different days. Monday we went for breakfast and then to the Apple store. They were ready to get an iPad for Andy. At least Marcella says it is for Andy, I imagine Marcella will like it too. We didn't get it Monday but went back for it on Thursday. They had some decisions to make and thinking to do. Besides that, the store was very busy on Labor Day. You can't rush us older folk! And they don't rush you either, they don't work on commission so they have lots of time for you. That Apple store is fun!! It was so much fun that I bought one too. I know that it will be alright with G'pa because we've checked them out and he was leaving it up to me with what kind of smaller computer to buy. I think it's great that A&M like those kind of things.
It is a beautiful day again today. Tuesday night we had another half inch of rain and then the next morning it was sunny again. That is a wonderful way to get rain. The corn across from our house is getting quite brown. Ours has a lot of green in it yet but it's going to be interesting to see what amount of corn is out there. We are blessed no matter how much is out there:)
Have a blessed weekend everyone!
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How are you liking the iPad? I like how you just slipped that note in there ;-)
Post a Comment