Monday, April 30, 2012

Welcome Alethia McKeever!




















Alethia Amor McKeever was born to Ryan & Rebecca April 29 weighing in at 7 lb 11 ozs. She is our third great grandchild and our first great granddaughter! She was in a hurry to get here so didn't wait on the doctor. She thought Daddy & Mommy could handle it fine by themselves. She looks pretty smart to me! I think she has some hair too, I see a little bit there:) She is a cutie!
Congratulations Ryan & Rebecca! I think you will be awesome parents and we can't wait to meet little Alethia. Have a good last month in Bogota. You will have some special company with G'ma Lois and Alissa coming to visit.
Love you!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like this little girl is going to have a mind of her own just like her mom. Now she just needs some crazy pants for traveling!

g'mavw said...

You're right Hannah:) Maybe she could have all different shades of bright pink in hers!