Monday, January 18, 2010

FL

Hi everyone,
We had a good uneventful flight to FL today. We flew into Tampa and drove down to John's. Doug, do you remember driving down from Tampa with us one time? John & Chris are well. Wayne & Tena and Mel come tomorrow evening and Bob & MJ come Thursday.
John has a couple of things for G'pa to help him with tomorrow. Chris plays golf. There are bikes in the garage and the pool is warm so I think I can find something to keep me busy. Sounds like a good day to me:)
I took this picture as we were leaving Tampa.
Til later, love to all!

2 comments:

juliehof said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Julie

Doug VW said...

Dittos. Say hello to uncles and aunts from us. I do remember our trip there together, which seems like a long time ago.